Sunday, April 5, 2009

GO GREEN... GO WHITE...




Mommy's been pretty excited lately about basketball. Usually this is Daddy's "thing" but from what they are saying... Mom's team BEAT Dad's team last week and so I get to go to Michigan State when I grow up!!! YIPPEE! I guess the BIG game is on Monday for the championship but Mom says that I won't get to stay up to watch it like I did last night. Daddy keeps reminding Mommy that KU won it all last year. I think that having me has been good luck to their schools... I'll have my shirt on again tomorrow for good luck! GO MSU!

4 comments:

  1. Hummmmm, having you Gavin has been far beyond luck in our lives! But maybe we should just back down a little and not jump to any big decisions yet about schools? I love you and your mom & dad a whole bunch but we still need to be open minded about this school thing! I'm pulling for MSU tonight but let’s just think about this letter of commitment for a second. You could be a very, very good off-guard for that other school! Love ya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Gavin would make a great MSU student/fan/bb guard.

    Grandma Suz

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, Gavin.....Daddy did not paint his face green for the game tonight. That's just ENVY!

    Uncle Bob

    ReplyDelete
  4. As long as you are putting off a decision on colleges, why dont't you start thinking about a REAL school--Go Blue!

    Grandma W

    ReplyDelete