Tuesday, February 17, 2009

FLORIDA!!!





















Mommy and Daddy took me on an airplane ride this week to a place called Florida!! We stayed with Grams and Papa in Punta Gorda for the first 2 nights and it is really warm here! I got to go swimming and for a boat ride on Papa's boat. He even let me drive!!! Today is my first day at Grandma and Grandpa Weemhoff's house in Indian Shores... More pictures to come! I think I am going to see what this "sand" stuff is all about by that HUGE pool mom and dad call "the ocean."

2 comments:

  1. What a cute pool boy!! He looks like he is having a blast! We will have to do a swiiming date this summer! Hope you all enjoy the rest of your vaca!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gavin, you look so big there with your dad! Hope you are having fun in Florida!

    ReplyDelete