Monday, February 9, 2009

Love Triangle...





























My best friends came over this weekend to play and we had SO much fun! There is one small problem though... Apparently Isabel wants more than just friendship with one of us. She can't seem to make up her mind which one and I don't want a girl to come between Augie and I so I'm just going to sit back and let this play out. I mean at one point I even had to turn away because she was trying to undress Augie! I'm pretty sure if you look closely enough it is obvious who will win her heart. Once she sees the new movie that came out this weekend she'll realize that Augie is "Just Not That Into Her." Just look at his face. I'm sure that this will all work out.

2 comments:

  1. Augie just can't let a girl between him and his best bud Gavin (at least for now)He's too young to be tied down!

    I love the pics and the new video

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! Poor Isabel, all she wants to do is love her boys...and give kisses :)

    ReplyDelete