Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween!!






















Halloween was SO much fun! I walked around the neighborhood with my friends and people gave me different colored things to put in my pumpkin basket! All of my friends were dressed up in funny costumes so I finally agreed to let mommy and daddy put mine on. Up until this day I thought that they were just trying to ruin my "game" so I never would try it on... Sorry Mommy and Daddy, now I understand!! I got to have my friends Caroline, Klaus, Henry and Kate over and it was GREAT!!

2 comments:

  1. Gavin, did you get any candy? I'll bet your dad ate it.... right??? Love You Soooooo Much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gavin I love your Turtle Costume! I'm bummed we didn't get to do Boo at the Zoo this year. I hope we can hang out soon!-Augie

    ReplyDelete