Thursday, March 19, 2009

Grand Rapids for the weekend!
















Mom and Dad put me in the car for a REALLY long time this past weekend. I didn't like that too much but I got to see a lot of Grandmas and Grandpas and cousins!!
Grandma and Grandpa Laarman have this FUN toy called a keyboard. I was pretty good at it! My favorite button was the one that said "volume." We went to Grandma Lucia and Grandpa Pete's and played with all my cousins. I liked to just watch my cousin Ethan run around... Mom says that he and Michael are going to get me in trouble someday. I was sure was exhausted! We stayed with Grandpa Weemhoff and he and I played A LOT which Daddy and Mommy were thankful for. Hopefully I get to see them all again soon! Mom says that my birthday is "just around the corner" and everyone might come to my house to play!!! I think I am going to like this whole "birthday" thing even though Mommy says the idea of it makes her sad. I don't understand that at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment