Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hanging out in my yard...





































I was looking out the front door yesterday and it felt like Florida!!! I asked Mommy to take me out (by banging continually on the screen) so I got to play in my yard for the first time!! It was 79 degrees (whatever that means.) Dad says that once the grass drys out that I get to crawl around and play wherever I want to!! I can't wait 'till spring time! When I woke up this morning Mommy had to put a sweater on me again so I guess that means no more playing outside for a while. :(

2 comments:

  1. Augie can't wait for spring so he can hang out with Gavin,and I can't wait to start walking again! I love all of the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gavin, I think we need to go fishing soon! That is what guys do in the spring! Your dad will want to go golf and that is OK also..... Love You Grand Pa D

    ReplyDelete