Tuesday, April 17, 2012



Grams brought me up to see Madison today. She sure is SLEEPY! She stayed in bed the whole time and hardly woke up! Mom says that she is "sassy" too. I don't know what that means but she sure does get crancky when I try to hug/kiss her or show her toys. She doesn't want anyone to touch her. She had breakfast that they brought to her in bed and even though it was her favorite (pancakes and banana) she didn't touch it! Mom and Dad said that they aren't worried about it. I ate the pancakes.







Mommy wanted me to tell you about Madison's night. She slept well. The people at the hospital came to visit every hour or so but Madison went right back to sleep when they bugged her. Mom doesn't look so hot but thats okay. Daddy is sending her home to shower and rest in a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment