Wednesday, April 18, 2012



I'm at school today but I am told that Baby girl is acting a lot more like herself. Mommy and Daddy were given the okay to take her home. She actually took a few bites of food so that was great. I am going to play with her when I get home. Daddy said that she didn't get much sleep last night. She is probably having litle muscle spasms and her muscles were messed with durin surgery. She is definately happier and has smiled, laughed and waved today which were all firsts since the surgery.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Gavin!
    I sure have enjoyed reading all of your messages about your sister. Thank you for telling everyone how she is doing. You're a wonderful big brother!!!
    We haven't met, but I work with your mommy at Livonia Woods. (I am the chaplain, which is a pastor kind of like the guy who stands up & talks to everybody at your church.)
    Please tell your sister that my family & people at Livonia Woods have been praying for Madison & your WHOLE FAMILY. I hope you have felt our prayers, too! May God continue to bless your sis with healing & don't forget to eat your veggies. In the joy of Jesus, Chaplain Eric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gavin,
    This is your mom's friend from Sunrise, Cheryl. Thanks for keeping us posted on Madison. I can tell you are a very good big brother and I am sure you are a big help now that Madison is home. Tell your mom I am thinking about you guys and she can call me if she needs anything. I hope this time goes by fast for all of you. With much love to all of you. Cheryl

    ReplyDelete